The Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. (Sebum-Regulating), as the original version with Amino Acids and Hyaluronic Acid, protects the epidermal system, durably reduces the signs of skin sensitivity, relieves tightness and attenuate redness. In addition to soothing and protecting the skin, this formulation also combats excess sebum and helps tighten dilated pores while acting on the loss of elasticity. With Orthosiphon Leaf Extract and Elderflower Complex, this light facial cream will also unify the complexion and mattify. Ideal to add radiance to Skin Instants® that are both sensitive and seborrheic.
- Diminishes cutaneous sensitivity.
- Soothes, and relieves overheating and skin tightness.
- Reduces diffuse redness and blemishes.
- Regulates the secretion of sebum.
- Tightens dilated pores.
- Respects the physiological balance of sensitive skin.
- Smooths the skin texture and prevents the formation of comedones.
- Illuminates and evens out the complexion.
Apply your Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. to your entire face, neck and décolleté. To be used in the morning. For dry, sensitive Skin Instants®: Please use Emulsion Gel Biosensible instead.
- Soothing and protective active agents: Complex of amino acids, Polysaccharides Rich in Rhamnose, White tea leaf extract.
- Seboregulating active agents: Java Tea Leaf Extract, Complex of Yellow Maombe Extract and Oleanolic Acid.
- Smoothing active agents against dilated pores: Complex Based on Elderflower, Chestnut Tree and Myrobalan Leaf Extracts, Marine Exopolysaccharide.
- Moisturising active agents: Complex of hyaluronic acid and rhizobium and Polysaccharides Rich in Fucose.
Sensitive Skin Instants® with seborrheic tendency.