La Grande Crème is la crème de la crème! Biologique Recherche’s newest innovation is the fruit of years of research and development. To develop this pioneering formulation, Biologique Recherche identified and selected EpigenActiv’©, a peptide that acts on Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) receptors, essential to regenerate tissues and recycle degraded proteins. With a number of carefully selected active ingredients, La Grande Crème does not just reverse DNA damage and rejuvenate cells but also prevents cutaneous ageing, diminishes pigmentation irregularities and reinforces the skin barrier. Beautifully presented in a custom-made artisanal yet revolutionary glass packaging with gold features to evoke both the excellence and the scientific innovation of La Grande Crème.
- Promotes genuine cellular regeneration.
- Combats sagging facial skin and provides a lifting effect.
- Improves the skin’s biomechanical properties.
- Diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles.
- Diminishes pigmentation irregularities.
- Improves the quality of the skin barrier.
Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of La Grande Crème in the morning and/or evening over all the face, neck and décolleté after previously using the recommended Lotion P50 and Quintessential Sérums. Massage the product into the skin, using upward strokes.
- Regenerating agents: EpigenActiv©, Milk Thistle Extract, Mimosa Extract.
- Structuring agent: Peony Extract.
- Firming agents: Complex of Elderflower, Chestnut Tree, and Myrobalan Leaf Extracts.
- Anti-Wrinkle agents: Complex of Matrikines, Myorelaxant Peptides, and Carcinine.
- Anti-Spot agents: White Tea Extract, Watercress Sprout Extract, and Soy-Based Pure Genistein.
- Protective agents: Oligosaccharides, Pichia Anomala Extract, Wasabi Extract, Grape Juice Extract (enriched with δ-Viniferin).
Skin Instants® affected by cutaneous ageing.