Gel ADN Silkgen is a cool, revitalising gel that tones and softens skin. A subtle treatment composed of Salmon DNA, which preserves the moisture level of the epidermis; and Silk Proteins, a source of restructuring amino acids. From the first application, it will leave your skin toned, rehydrated and radiantly fresh. This gel has a light texture that is suitable for travellers, male clients, people exposed to arid climates or following a plastic or cosmetic surgery procedure. It is also excellent to add extra hydration and anti-ageing properties to any cream.
- Intensely hydrates the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Soothes and softens the epidermis.
- Reveals skin’s radiance and refines its texture.
- Firms the skin.
- Helps to protect the skin from external aggressions and dryness.
- Helps minimise the intrinsic and extrinsic effects of ageing.
Apply Gel ADN Silkgen over all the face, neck, décolleté and eye area. This treatment can be alternated with the Emulsion Gel Biosensible, when following a plastic surgery or a cosmetic procedure, such as peeling, dermabrasion, laser or resurfacing. In the summer, it is best stored in the fridge for a fresh and fluid texture, which will increase the effectiveness of the treatment and cool down your epidermis. In the winter, mix Gel ADN Silkgen with the adapted cream to your Skin Instant® to boost hydration and obtain a creamier texture. For sensitive, dry Skin Instants®: Mix Gel ADN Silkgen with Crème Verte Espoir to alleviate redness and unifies the complexion whilst hydrating your epidermis.
- Firming and protective agent: Salmon DNA.
- Moisturising and softening agent: Silk Extract.
- Antioxidant agent: Tripeptide antioxidant.
- All Skin Instants® requiring a light texture.
- Ideal for dehydrated, stressed Skin Instants® and/or for use after abrasive treatments.