Sérum T.E.W.L, means Trans Epidermal Water Loss and protects exactly that. This super rich serum will lock in moisture and is highly recommended for lipid-deficient Skin Instants®. Its composition of mink fat to re-lipidate, barbary fig extract, jojoba and sesame oil to protect, and raspberry seed and cranberry seed oil to revitalise and replenish the skin’s surface will give you immediate comfort and protection. A great nurturing serum for colder climates and for use on skiing holidays to eliminate sensations of tightness.
Recommendation:Dry and dehydrated Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Helps restore a high-quality cutaneous barrier in order to improve the skin’s defence system.
- Creates a protective film that helps maintain lipids on the skin’s surface and throughout the extracellular environment (cement surrounding the epidermal cells).
- Reverses the skin’s deficiency in fats.
- Procures a sensation of comfort immediately after application, and throughout the day.
- Protects the skin against extreme cold and low air moisture conditions.
Apply a few drops of Sérum T. E. W. L., instead of the regularly used Finishing Sérum. Use after Crème Dermo-RL all over the face, neck or décolleté and massage with fingertips until fully absorbed by the skin.
Intensive treatment: Use two to three times a week, every morning and/or evening, over the entire course of a single epidermal renewal cycle (about 28 days).
Maintenance care: In case of prolonged exposure to unfavourable, cold and dry climatic conditions, or when the epidermis is very dehydrated, apply Sérum T. E. W. L.
Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- Lipidic agents: Phytosterols, Cholesterol Sulphate, Mink Fat.
- Protective agents: Sea Buckhorn Berry and Seed Oil Extract, Barbary Fig Extract and Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil.
- Repairing agents: Raspberry Seed Oil Extract, Cranberry Oil.