Sérum PIGM 400
Sérum PIGM 400 is specially formulated with six concentrated active ingredients to prevent dark spots from appearing and reduce the appearance of existing dark spots. This brightening, spot-correcting serum will fight free radicals and offer photoprotection to defend the skin against sunlight and slow skin ageing. The watercress sprout, wakame seeweed and plum pulp extracts will illuminate the complexion; leaving your skin visibly brighter and more uniform. A dual action thanks to a combination of brightening and protective active ingredients. This active formula can be used all over the face to give an overall brightness or localised if you have particular areas needing pigmentation care.
Recommendation:Pigmented and dull Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Inhibits melanin synthesis.
- Prevents and reduces the appearance of existing dark spots.
- Prevents and limits new spots apparition.
- Unifies, reduces irregularities and brightens the complexion.
- Antioxidant action to prevent premature ageing.
The pump bottle allows a more precise dosage for easy application. Delicately massage Sérum PIGM 400 onto the entire face or pigmented spot after your recommended Lotion P50 and before using Crème PIGM 400. Can be used on the face, forearms, chest and hands.
- Must use SPF to protect the skin from the sun.
- Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- Not to be used after the following aesthetic treatments: Microdermabrasion, Laser or Fraxel.
- Whitening and brightening agents: Watercress Sprout Extract and Soy-based Pure Genistein, Chromanyl Palmitate-based Synthetic Peptide, Plum Pulp extract, Biomimetic Peptide, Sea Lily Extract, Wakame (Seaweed) Extract.
- Protective agents: Anti-ROS and anti-RNS Antioxidant, Wasabi Extract.