Sérum Erythros helps ease the symptoms of mild to moderate erythema of rosacea. This targeted serum acts simultaneously on the causes of vascular dilation, the formation and propagation of new blood capillaries, inflammation, and visible redness. The selected agents, plant-based or biotechnological, have all been objectively identified for their action on Skin Instants® that are prone to rosacea and are extremely sensitive. This serum will soothe and calm your bad-tempered complexion, whilst unifying and balancing it.
Recommendation:Rosacea tendency and sensitive Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Attenuates visible redness.
- Soothes and protects against inflammation.
- Calms itchiness.
- Strengthens capillaries.
- Decreases skin bloodstream.
- Inhibits the formation of new blood vessels.
On areas affected by rosacea. Avoid contact with eyes and the eye area. After cleansing the skin with Eau Micellaire Biosensible, and potentially after using Masque Biosensible, apply a few drops of sérum to the areas affected by rosacea. Gently apply with the fingertips until complete absorption.
Use Sérum Erythros during a course lasting at least 3 months.
Not to be used on the eye contour area.
Do not rub, as it risks sensitising even more the already fragile skin.
Avoid using Lotions P50 on areas affected by rosacea.
It is highly recommended that Skin Instants® that are fragile, sensitive and prone to rosacea should not be exposed to sun and should avoid all external factors that exacerbate redness (exposure to wind, hot baths, strong exfoliants, etc).
- Agents inhibiting the formation of new vessels: Plant acid extract.
- Soothing agents: White tea leaf extract (Camellia Sinensis), Niacin, Kudzu extract.
- Agents reducing blood flow to the skin in vitro: Black crowberry plant juice from Lapland, red algae extract Porphyridium cruentum, Arnica flower-based complex, Solomon’s seal and cypress cones.