Préparation U.V., which contains many active ingredients of natural and vegetal origin, prepares the skin to optimally receive solar radiation from the very first exposure by stimulating natural tanning. This pre-sun product also prevents the appearance of dark spots and skin ageing whilst protecting the skin against external aggressors. This stage is extremely important to maintain the skin in a good condition. Indeed, the body has developed various methods of natural protection against UV radiation, such as increasing the thickness of the corneous layer, boosting melanin synthesis and reducing the rate of protein oxidation. Nevertheless, this mechanism needs four weeks to start working, which is why the first stage of Biologique Recherche’s «sun methodology» starts before exposure.
All Skin Instants®. To be used four weeks prior to sun exposure.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Prepares skin for sun exposure.
- Promotes melanin synthesis, thereby stimulating natural tanning, without suffering the harmful effects of solar radiation.
- Prevents the appearance of dark spots and slows skin ageing.
- Protects against free radicals.
Preparation U.V. should be used for at least four weeks before the first prolonged sun exposure. Apply morning and night to the face, neck and décolleté after light exfoliation with the Lotion P50 best suited for the Skin Instant®.
- Melanin stimulating agents: Melanin-Activating Tripeptide, Sugars from Brown Algae, Monk’s Pepper Extract, and Squash Seed Oil mixed with a melanin booster.
- Anti-pigmentation agent: Marine Diatom Extract.
- Protecting agents: Antioxidant Tripeptide and Rosemary Oil Extract.