Réparation U.V. is a complex treatment formula that soothes and regenerates the skin following sun exposure whilst slowing down the signs of ageing. After sun exposure, skin can be subject to an inflammatory reaction, redden, swell and become painful. Burned skin becomes more sensitive to the sun, since the UVB rays alter the DNA of the cells of the epidermis. The skin thus needs to be soothed after prolonged sun exposure. The cells of the epidermis go into apoptosis, die off rapidly and get removed by desquamation. During exposure to UVAs (which represent 98% of UV rays on the Earth’s surface), free radicals can also be formed, which modify the DNA of the cells of the dermis, altering collagen and elastin fibres. This so called glycation process causes the appearance of wrinkles and accelerates overall skin ageing. Carnosine, which is found in the Réparation U.V., reduces premature ageing by protecting these fibres.
All Skin Instants®.
- Repairing and soothing agents: Polysaccharides rich in Rhamnose, Kudzu Extract, Amino Acid Complex.
- Hydrating agents: Hydrating Sugar Derivatives
- Anti-free radical agents: Mimosa Extract, White Tea Extract
- Antiglycation agents: Carnosine, Polyphenols derived from Milk Thistle and Tocopherol
- Relipidating agent: Pichia Anomala Extract