Emulsion Gel Biosensible
Part of our Biosensible range, the Emulsion Gel Biosensible immediately calms and alleviates discomfort on the skin. This gel is ideal for sensitive, dehydrated Skin Instants® which need immediate relief from external aggressors or have been traumatised by cosmetic procedures and aesthetic treatments. Containing grape seed oil and sacha inchi oil to relipidate the skins’ barrier, hyaluronic acid to moisturise, royal jelly to soothe, and squash and pomegranate extract to protect. Gel Biosensible will calm stressed skins as well as restore and strengthen the deficient hydrolipidic film.
- Ideal for sensitive and dehydrated Skin Instants®.
- Suitable for after medical procedures and shave for males.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Reduces red blemishes and calms stressed skins.
- Restructures the skin’s micro relief.
- Restores the deficient hydrolipidic film.
- Fortifies the skin’s natural barrier function against daily aggressions.
Apply your Emulsion Gel Biosensible to your entire face, neck and décolleté avoiding the eye area. For seborrheic, sensitive Skin Instants®: Please use Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. instead. For uneven complexions: Mix 1/3 Crème Verte Espoir with 2/3 Emulsion Gel Biosensible For men: To alleviate redness caused by shaving, apply Emulsion Gel Biosensible to the affected area.
- Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- Not suitable for seborrheic Skin Instants®.
- Relipidating agents: Grape Seed Oil and Sacha Inchi Oil.
- Moisturising and protecting agents: Hyaluronic Acid, Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF).
- Regenerating and soothing agents: Royal Jelly Extract, Silk Extract, Carvone Essence.
- Calming and protecting agents: Squash and Kudzu Extracts, Lactokine, Milk Proteins.
- Protecting antioxidant agent: Pomegranate Extract.