Crème PIGM 400
Crème PIGM 400 has been specially formulated to prevent the appearance of pigmentary spots, reduce the intensity of existing brown spots, and brighten the complexion and render it more uniform. This Biologique Recherche treatment contains whitening agents of young cress shoots, plump pulp extract and soybeans that act on the melanogenesis process at all levels, from pigment creation to their surface migration. There are also a number of active substances with antioxidant properties to limit protein and lipid oxidation as well as active ingredients that stimulate lipofuscin breakdown.
Recommendation:Pigmented and dull Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Immediate brightening action.
- Reduces the intensity of existing pigmentation spots.
- Prevents/limits the appearance of new pigmentation spots.
- Unifies the complexion and reduces irregularity problems.
- Free-radical action: limits cell ageing.
Apply your Crème PIGM 400 to your entire face, neck and décolleté or to specific pigmentation areas avoiding the eye area. Combine with Sérum PIGM 400 for enhanced results. For dehydrated Skin Instants®: combine Crème PIGM 400 with Gel ADN Silkgen. For lipid-deficient Skin Instants®: combine Crème PIGM 400 with Sérum T.E.W.L..
- Protect your skin from the sun during the period of usage of the product.
- Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- Whitening and brightening agents: Young Cress Shoots and Plum Pulp Extract, and Pure Genistein obtained from Soybeans.
- Protective agents: Wasabi Extract, Vitamin E derivative and Polysaccharide.