Biokiss is a complete care for the most damaged lips; the addition of fat including shea butter helps build a protective film on the surface, thereby preventing the water in the epidermis from evaporating, guaranteeing hydration. It will leave your lips smoothed and soft whilst protecting them from external aggressions. The active ingredients of this formula nourish the labial epidermis in depth and reduce dehydration wrinkles and fine lines, cracks and prickling sensation. A real regenerating cure and treatment care with a rich, smooth and non-sticky texture that will protect, hydrate and repair at any time of day.
- All Skin Instants®.
- Recommended for dehydrated, rough and chapped lips.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Helps lips feel comfortable as soon as it is applied and throughout the day.
- Nourishes and repairs the labial epidermis.
- Regenerates, restructures and visibly reconditions the epidermis.
- Protects lips from climatic aggressions (wind, cold, sun).
- Helps restore the hydrolipidic film on the epidermis to rebuild the mouth skin barrier.
- Diminishes dehydration wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduces chapping and the sensation of tightness.
- Leaves a protective film on the lips.
Apply a thin layer of Biokiss as often as necessary on the lips and lip contour.
Note:Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- Lipid reconditioning agents: White Beeswax, Sunflower, Jojoba and Mimosa Plant- based Complex.
- Repairing agents: Shea Butter, Lanolin.
- Moisturising agents: Plant-based Polyglycerides, Plant-based Triglycerides
- Antioxidant agents: Vitamin E., Rosemary Oil Extract
- Regenerating agents: Raspberry Seed Oil Extract.