Masque Visolastine E.
Masque Visolastine E. brightens and refreshes the complexion, helps to reduce the signs of ageing and provides all the comfort your skin needs. This non-drying mask contains purifying agents of white clay, essential fatty acids of omega 3 & 6 to recondition the skin, marine elastin and cellular oligopeptide of amniotique fluid to regenerate and moisturise the epidermis. This is an extremely moisturising and re-lipidating masque that is best for dry, devitalised and/or mature Skin Instants®.
- All Skin Instants®.
- Ideal for dry, devitalised and/or mature Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Moisturises and softens the epidermis.
- Helps reduce sensations caused by epidermal tightness.
- Cleanses the pores without drying or causing an uncomfortable tightening sensation.
- Revitalises and brightens the complexion.
- Helps reduce the signs of ageing in the skin.
Apply Masque Visolastine E. all over the face, neck and décolleté. Leave for 15 minutes, moisten the mask and rinse off with cold water and/or damp cotton pads. Use your treatment mask at least twice a week.
For sensitised Skin Instants®:
Mix with Masque Biosensible to calm and soothe the skin, as well as re-lipidating and hydrating it.
For mature, dry Skin Instants®:
Note:Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- Purifying and lightening agent: White Clay.
- Relipidating agent: Essential Fatty Acids Complex.
- Regenerating and moisturising agents: Marin Elastin, Cellular Oligopeptide.