There are four different versions of Biologique Recherche’s Lotions P50 available in the UK; the Lotion P50, the Lotion P50V, the Lotion P50W and the Lotion P50 PIGM400. Each one provides the same core benefits, but their formulations change slightly to suit each and every Skin Instant®.
The Lotion P50V is the version of our Lotions P50 that was specifically formulated with added vitamins and walnut extracts, which protect from the ageing process and nourish the epidermis. The antioxidant ingredients of this lotion make it suitable for more mature and/or devitalised Skins Instants®.
The Lotions P50 are Biologique Recherche’s unique acid toners; the fruit of 30 years of reflection and experience. These balancing and exfoliating lotions speed up the epidermis’ natural exfoliating process and the reconstruction of the epidermal shield. The fortified epidermis can then fulfil its protective functions completely, enhancing the skin’s self-regeneration potential. The Lotion P50 ritual is a key stage in all Biologique Recherche skin care programmes; it not only exfoliates, but it also purifies, regenerates and maintains the pH of the epidermis.
The chemical exfoliation of the skin is a procedure that happens thanks to the topical application of a cocktail of hydroxy acids. All Lotions P50 contain a potent combination of AHA, BHA and PHA exfoliants: lactic acid, malic acid, citric acid, salicylic acid and gluconolactone, to act as a chemical exfoliator. As its name indicates, the Lotions P50 gently renews the skin over 50 days – ‘P’ stands for peeling and ‘50’ stands for 50 days – which represents about two epidermal cycles, for a gentle yet effective exfoliating process.
Recommendation:Devitalised and/or pigmented and/or less toned Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Removes dead cells and impurities on a daily basis.
- Improves the strength and quality of the epidermis.
- Enhances epidermal renewal.
- Helps to purify and regulate sebum secretion.
- Hydrates the top layers of the epidermis due to its keratolytic action.
- Balances the surface pH of the skin.
- Improves the efficacy of the other Biologique Recherche products used after it.
For the first two weeks of use, apply a few drops to dampened cotton pads with cold water, and press and release over each area once, patting in the product all over face, neck and décolleté, morning and evening. Please do not rub and only pass over each area once. After two weeks of use, if the skin is not sensitive to the product, switch to dry cotton pads.
Not to be used on the eye contour area. SPF must be used when using this product; do not use if you are going to be exposed to direct sunlight. Never use Lotions P50 alongside any other AHA’s or vitamin A products (such as retinol or retinoids). Do not use Lotions P50 after facial surgery for at least one month. Do not use Lotions P50 immediately after a facial peel, or a medical laser treatment. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin or on open wounds or burns. Do not use on sensitive/sensitised areas.
- Exfoliating, moisturising and regulating agents: Poly, Alpha and Beta-Hydroxy-Acids, Cider Vinegar, Phytic Acid, Sulfur.
- Purifying and sebum-regulating agents: Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin B3, Horseradish, Burdock, Capsicum Extract.
- Smoothing and toning agents: Natural Sponge, Yeast and Walnut Extracts.