Lotion P50 PIGM 400
There are four different versions of Biologique Recherche’s Lotions P50 available in the UK; the Lotion P50, the Lotion P50V, the Lotion P50W and the Lotion P50 PIGM400. Each one provides the same core benefits, but their formulations change slightly to suit each and every Skin Instant®.
The Lotion P50 PIGM400 is the latest formulation and is enriched with both the exfoliating active ingredients of the Lotion P50 and the brightening agents and antioxidants of the PIGM400 range. Thanks to a combination of flavonoids and wasabi extracts, this version of the Lotion P50 also helps regulate melanin synthesis while respecting and protecting the skin. This is a complete solution that helps to recover a luminous and radiant skin with an even and lightened complexion. Ideal for Skin Instants® with dull complexions and hyperpigmented marks.
The Lotions P50 are Biologique Recherche’s unique acid toners; the fruit of 30 years of reflection and experience. These balancing and exfoliating lotions speed up the epidermis’ natural exfoliating process and the reconstruction of the epidermal shield. The fortified epidermis can then fulfil its protective functions completely, enhancing the skin’s self-regeneration potential. The Lotion P50 ritual is a key stage in all Biologique Recherche skin care programmes; it not only exfoliates, but it also purifies, regenerates and maintains the pH of the epidermis.
The chemical exfoliation of the skin is a procedure that happens thanks to the topical application of a cocktail of hydroxy acids. All Lotions P50 contain a potent combination of AHA, BHA and PHA exfoliants: lactic acid, malic acid, citric acid, salicylic acid and gluconolactone, to act as a chemical exfoliator. As its name indicates, the Lotions P50 gently renews the skin over 50 days – ‘P’ stands for peeling and ‘50’ stands for 50 days – which represents about two epidermal cycles, for a gentle yet effective exfoliating process.
Recommendation:Dull, pigmented Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Removes dead cells and impurities on a daily basis.
- Improves the strength and quality of the epidermis.
- Enhances epidermal renewal.
- Helps to purify and regulate sebum secretion.
- Lightens the skin, makes the complexion more radiant and even.
- Acts on pigmentation marks by decreasing the size of the marks and by smoothing the skin.
- Limits free radical chain reactions, presents a beneficial antioxidant action.
- Hydrates the top layers of the epidermis due to its keratolytic action.
- Balances the surface pH of the skin.
- Improves the efficacy of the other Biologique Recherche products used after it.
For the first two weeks of use, apply a few drops to dampened cotton pads with cold water, and press and release over each area once, patting in the product all over face, neck and décolleté, morning and evening. Please do not rub and only pass over each area once. After two weeks of use, if the skin is not sensitive to the product, switch to dry cotton pads.
Not to be used on the eye contour area. SPF must be used when using this product; do not use if you are going to be exposed to direct sunlight. Never use Lotions P50 alongside any other AHA’s or vitamin A products (such as retinol or retinoids). Do not use Lotions P50 after facial surgery for at least one month. Do not use Lotions P50 immediately after a facial peel, or a medical laser treatment. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin or on open wounds or burns. Do not use on sensitive/sensitised areas.
- Exfoliating agents: Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids, Australian Finger Lime Extract, Beta-Hydroxy-Acids, Poly-Hydroxy Acid, Phytic Acid, Levulinic Acid.
- Purifying agents: Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Meadowsweet Extract.
- Lightening and anti-spots agents: Palmaria Palmata Extract (Red Algae), Complex of Fruits Titrated In Flavonoids and AHAs.
- Antioxidant agents: Vitamin B3, Wasabi Extract.