Émulsion Originelle Régénérante
The Émulsion Originelle Régénérante Visage is an intensive moisturising emulsion enriched in lipid-restoring active ingredients. Its high content of Vitamin E. will restore your natural protective barrier to offset the drying effects of extreme climatic conditions during the day and regenerate at night. By moisturising your face, this enriched in colostrum and hyaluronic acid emulsion will help reduce the skin’s water loss and prevent skin ageing. A genuine moment of comfort for suffering skin thanks to the soothing mimosa extract; pop it into your emergency travel kit to avoid tightness and sensitivity.
Recommendation:Delipidated and/or dehydrated Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Soothes the stressed epidermis and relieves feeling of discomfort.
- Restores the deficient hydrolipidic film.
- Protects the skin from external aggressions and skin dryness.
- Restructures the microrelief of the skin, unifies and illuminates the complexion.
- Intensely moisturises the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Leaves your skin soft, soothed and radiant.
- Provides antioxidant protection.
Apply a small quantity of Emulsion Originelle Régénérante over all the face, neck and décolleté in the morning and/or evening on clean skin after using the recommended Lotion P50.
This highly moisturising cream can be mixed with your favourite yeast cream for added hydration or used alone.
For reactive, sensitive Skin Instants®: Mix with Crème Verte Espoir for a calming and rich combination.
For very dry Skin Skin Instants®: Mix with Gel ADN Silkgen for extra hydration.
- Not to be used on the eye contour area (very rich cream).
- Do not use on seborrheic skin.
- Soothing and softening agents: Mimosa Tenuiflora Extract, Rhmanose-rich Polysaccharides.
- Lipid barrier restoring agents: Macadamia Oil, Botanical Squalane, Virgin Sisymbrium Oil, Sugar Derivative.
- Protective and repairing agents: Vitamin E, Tripeptide antioxidant.
- Moisturising agents: Colostrum, Hyaluronic Acid.