Crème Masque Vernix
Hailed as a ‘true marriage of science and beauty’, Crème Masque Vernix virtually reproduces the original composition of the newborn’s vernix – the first epidermal protective barrier at birth – thanks to a selection of active ingredients rich in lipids, proteins and antioxidant peptides. Vernix, a sebaceous waxy substance, has powerful healing properties, balances the pH of the skin and inhibits the growth of bacteria for a multi-pronged approach to skin replenishment. This 2-in-1 product helps recondition and strengthen deficient and/or stressed epidermis by offering it a “second birth”; it can either be used as a mask or a cream, for those in need of an intensive treatment. Thanks to its hydrating, repairing and protecting actions, Crème Masque Vernix reduces transepidermal water loss, repairs the DNA of skin cells damaged by UV rays and minimises the effects of ageing.
Deficient and/or stressed Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Reconditions and gives a “second birth” to deficient Skin Instant®.
- Preserves and optimises skin hydration, reduces trans epidermal water loss.
- Smooths dehydration wrinkles.
- Minimises the intrinsic and extrinsic effects of ageing.
- Restores and strengthens the protective barrier function of the epidermis.
- Protects and repairs the DNA of skin cells damaged by UV rays.
Apply a thin layer of Crème Masque Vernix in the morning and/or evening on the entire face, neck and décolleté. Massage gently with fingertips, from bottom to top and inside to outside, until completely absorbed. To get a mask effect, apply in thick layer. Leave for about ten minutes then delicately remove any excess with a damp cotton pads. This is recommended after prolonged exposure to a harsh, cold or hot climate, or when the epidermis is very dehydrated. For deficient, mature Skin Instants®: Add a few drops of Sérum 3R to your skin before applying a dab of Crème Masque Vernix every evening for intense regeneration for three months.
Avoid contact with eyes.
- Moisturising and restructuring agents of the barrier function of the epidermis: Cell Oligopeptides, Soya Lecithin, Complex of Ceramides and Omega 6 and 3 from Raspberry Oil, Luffa Oil, Ceramide Complex, Plant-based Squalane, Lanolin, Cholesterol Sulfate.
- Balancing and repair agents: Placenta Extract, Carob Seed Extract, Yeast Extract.
- Protective and antioxidant agents: Antioxidant Tripeptide, Anti-ROS and anti-RNS Antioxidant.