Crème aux Acides de Fruits
Crème aux Acides de Fruits is a 1-month intensive treatment cream, which softens and purifies the skin. Formulated with a Fruit Acid Complex to moisturise, and cellular oligopeptide of amniotic fluid to regenerate, this product containing AHA’s and Natural Moisturising Factors, will enhance the regenerating, moisturising and revitalising effect on the epidermis. This powerful exfoliating cream is ideal to use as a boost on the skin during times that it feels very devitalised or dull, or it could be used to target scarred tissue and uneven skin. Your skin will feel softened, brighter, hydrated and purified.
Recommendation:Devitalised, pigmented, dull and/or oily Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Softens, purifies and detoxifies the epidermis.
- Smooths fine lines.
- Brightens the complexion, leaving it radiant.
- Exfoliates and refines the skin’s texture.
- Hydrates the top layers of the epidermis.
Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of Crème Aux Acides de Fruits over all the face, neck and décolleté after previously using the recommended Lotion P50 and Quintessential Sérums. This cream should be applied as a 1-month treatment course thus respecting the epidermal cycle.
- Do not use on irritated skin.
- Avoid the immediate exposure to the sun after the application of the product.
- Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- Moisturising and purifying agents: Apple, Grape, Ginger and Sugar Cane Extracts.
- Fruit acid complex: Alpha-Hydroxy-Acide (AHA), Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF).
- Regenerating agents: Cellular Oligopeptide.