The Silk Plus Finishing Sérum supports and protects sensitive and hyper-sensitive Skin Instants® by enriching the skin’s hydro-lipidic film. Cucumber and witch hazel soothe the skin, vitamin B3 fights free radicals and hyaluronic acid and silk extract work to moisturise the skin. Active ingredients make up more than 40% of this rich, all-inclusive serum, to hydrate, regenerate, and repair signs of ageing. This delicate serum makes your skin instantly smoother and suppler, leaving a beautifully silky sensation.
- All Skin Instants®.
- Ideal for fine, sensitive Skin Instants®.
- Not suitable for rosacea and/or acne prone Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Revitalises the epidermis.
- Enriches the skin’s hydro-lipidic film.
- Improves the protection of the epidermis.
- Helps prevent the signs of ageing in the skin.
- Softens and smooths the skin.
Apply a few drops of Silk Plus all over the face, neck and décolleté in the morning and/or in the evening. This product is one of the final touches in the Biologique Recherche beauty treatment programme.
For her: it forms an excellent makeup base, giving your skin a velvety appearance.
For him: it is excellent for use after shaving and provides your skin with intense comfort.
- This is a highly concentrated product and slight redness may appear as a result of the first applications. If these symptoms persist, discontinue the treatment.
- Never use a Finishing Sérum immediately after deep exfoliating treatment. Wait until the next day.
- Avoid sun exposure after the application of the product.
- Do not use on irritated skin.
- Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- Revitalising and regenerating agents: Yeast Extract, Mimosa Extract, St John’s Wort Extract.
- Moisturising agents: Hyaluronic Acid, Silk Extract.
- Soothing agents: Cucumber Extract, Witch Hazel Extract.
- Antioxidant agent: Vitamin B3.