Fluide VIP O₂
The Fluide VIP O2 is particularly formulated to oxygenate the skin, containing our BR Specific Oxygenating Complex; it stimulates the epidermal functions by increasing the concentration of oxygen on the surface of the skin. Hydrating, regenerating and soothing, this serum has some of our largest concentrations of anti-ageing components. Combatting signs of tiredness and instantly diminishing dark circles around the eyes, the skin is instantly clearer and more radiant.
- All Skin Instants®.
- Particularly good for seborrheic and acne-prone Skin Instants®.
£0 – £55
£56 – £105
£106 – £180
£181 – £249
£250 – £625
- Helps stimulate the epidermal functions by increasing the concentration of oxygen on the surface of the skin.
- Soothes the skin and diminishes red blemishes.
- Revitalises and regenerates the epidermis.
- Hydrates the top layers of the epidermis.
- Helps prevent the signs of ageing in the skin.
Apply a few drops of Fluide VIP O2 and all over the face, neck and décolleté in the morning and/or in the evening. This product is one of the final touches in the Biologique Recherche beauty treatment programme. For seborrheic Skin Instants®: can be mixed with Masque Vivant to purify the skin. For very dehydrated Skin Instants®: we strongly recommend combining Fluide VIP O2 with either Sérum Amniotique E. or Sérum Extraits Tissulaires in the first two weeks of the treatment. For her: it forms an excellent makeup base, enhancing the colours. For him: it is excellent for use after shaving and protects and softens your skin.
- Avoid sun exposure after the application of the product.
- Do not use on irritated skin.
- Not to be used on the eye contour area.
- Oxygenating and smoothing agent: Specific BR Oxygenating Complex.
- Revitalising and regenerating agents: Tepescohuite Extract, Witch Hazel Extract.
- Moisturising and antioxidant agent: Silk Extract.
- Soothing and reconditioning agents: Phospholipids.